Replying to a Forum Topic
- This guide assumes that you logged in with your user account. If you haven’t logged in already, enter and submit your login credentials in the login form inside the forum sidebar.
Also, you can log in by visiting https://kinshipnd.com/login/ and submitting your account credentials on the form on that page.
If you don’t have a user account, you will need to register for one. Please refer to the guide titled “Registering for a Forum Account” for instructions on doing that.
- Visit the Forums page (if you aren’t already doing that) and select a forum. You do that by clicking a single forum’s title.
- Upon arrival to the single forum’s page, select a topic. You do that by clicking a single topic’s title.
If there happen to be no topics on the single forum’s page, you will need to add one. You can do that by following the instructions contained in the guide titled “Creating a Forum Topic.”
- Upon arrival to the selected topic’s page, scroll down until you see a reply submission form. Fill out that form and submit it.
Alternatively, you can respond to a specific reply by clicking its Reply link and filling out the reply submission form.
- If successful, the reply is accepted and added to the topic reply chain.